The Armpro electric chamfering machine D120 is suitable for chamfering, preparation of bevelled edges and economic preparation of welding seams of straight edges.
The rollers integrated in the guide rail ensure a constant feed during work.
- Working direct at the workpiece, hence ideal for processing of oversize boards, steel joists and profiles with a 90º surface
- Designed for chamfering straight edges and preparation of welding seams
- Essential device in steel and machine construction as well as assembly works
- Ergonomic two-hand operation ensures high work comfort
- Quick and easy removal of cutting edges
- Cost-effective model for mid-range demands
- Including milling head 45° and 2 HM indexable inserts
|Max. bevel width at 45°||4 mm|
|Machine dimension (L x W x H)||370 x 250 x 230 mm|
|Weight approx.||3.5 kg|
Standard accessories Armpro chamfering machine D120
- Guide rail 175 mm
- Milling head
- Carbide inserts
- Side handle
There are no reviews yet.